Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!

            Hey everybody.  David here to give a quick little update.  First of all, I'm officially back from the Midwest Media Expo in Michigan.  I got in about 2 nights ago and have just been trying to get adjusted and back into the normal swing of life so sorry that I wasn't able to get on here sooner.  Life's just been hectic.



            Another thing to point out is that yes I will be getting back to my episode reviews.  I've got some catch up to do as I'll need to give reviews for 2 Empire episodes from last week and tonight, last Saturday's MLP:FIM episode, last Sunday's Once Upon A Time episode, and last Monday's Gotham episode.  I've already seen last week's Empire, MLP, and Once Upon A Time so I just need to get about writing the reviews for them.  Now I just need to find time for Gotham and tonight's Empire.



            Anyhoo, I appreciate y'all's patience as I try to get these reviews out in a timely manner.  That's about it so I guess I'll see you on the next post.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment