Thursday, March 17, 2016

Good news on the job front and other stuff.

            Hey everyone.  David here again with a quick update.  So, just yesterday, I had an interview at Six Flags for a Security position and it must have gone well because I now have another interview set up for this coming Monday at 11:00 AM.  I would've mentioned this yesterday, but things were pretty hectic so I didn't get around to mentioning it until now.  Anyways, I appreciate everyone who's kept me in their prayers for these past several months.  Hopefully, this will lead to an actual job.



            Also, the Midwest Media Expo is about a month away and I'm super psyched to be seeing some of my friends from the first time I was there.  Though they haven't mentioned many of the special guests yet, I'm really hoping that Doug Walker will be there again seeing as I missed him the last time.  It would also be nice if he were doing his "Movies Everybody Disagrees With You On" panel at the expo.  Try and guess what I would bring up.  *wink wink nudge nudge*



            Finally, coming next weekend, I'll have a special 2 episode review for a show that's coming back for its 6th season at that period.  Sadly, it's not Game Of Thrones because I can't afford HBO.  :-(  But, hopefully, you guys might still be able to enjoy it.  I'm really not sure as I don't know what people's thoughts are about my TV reviews.  Anyhoo, that's pretty much it and I'll see you guys on my Once Upon A Time review in a few days.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment