Monday, September 7, 2015

Job Interview and my next countdown

            So just last week I applied at Abercrombie & Fitch at my local mall and got called back for an interview tomorrow for 4 PM.  Here's hoping that this actually turns into a job for me as I'm really starting to get discouraged after about 9 months of applying to places with nothing ever coming from them.



            In my freetime, though, I've been busy going over the details of my next countdown which'll be posted 2 days from now.  I'm pretty sure that I've made all the proper edits that I could possibly do and I feel like it's as ready as it'll ever be so look forward to that coming this Wednesday.



            In other news, I've pre-ordered Dark Tide off of Amazon and it should be arriving the day it's released.  The hard part now is just waiting for it.  Finally, my grandma is coming to visit us 2 weeks from this Saturday and she's gonna be staying with us through Christmas so that's exciting.  I also managed to capture her interest with the books of The WaterFire Saga that I currently have and she's eager to read them when she comes out here.



            Aside from that, nothing else to report on except that the second half of Season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic starts up this Saturday and the next Equestria Girls movie comes out on the day my grandma flies in, but I doubt many of you would care about that.  So until the next countdown in 2 days, I hope y'all have a great Labor Day and I'll see you on the next post.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment