Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The job search continues, The Big E, and my grandma coming out to visit among other things.

            So the interview with Abercrombie & Fitch didn't really go anywhere, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Hot Topic.  They said that they wouldn't actually get around to calling people back until October.



            In other news, The Big E officially started this past weekend which is kind of a big deal here in my little corner of New England.  My mom is working there for several days meaning that I'm often needed to help look after my younger siblings while she's gone.  I'm planning on going there some time during its last weekend as SSI will have hit by then and I'll be able to buy some stuff and pig out on Deep Fried Oreos, Cream Puffs, hopefully some Chocolate Covered Bacon and the like.



            Also this past weekend, Apple accidentally released the Halloween episode of MLP 6 weeks before it was even supposed to air, so naturally I had to hop on that little bandwagon cuz I'm kind of a rebel like that.  XD  The episode was very entertaining and had some great character development for my girl, Fluttershy.



            Additionally, a few things happening this Saturday.  For one, obviously, there's going to be a new MLP episode that I'm looking forward to, but also my grandma is going to be visiting for the next few months so that'll be fun.  Also, the new Equestria Girls movie is going to be coming out.



            I'm really looking forward to this movie as it's being released directly to TV instead of getting a limited release in select theaters.  The problem I had with the latter was that it would never play at any theaters near me and any copy of the movie that people would put on YouTube would be taken down by copyright laws so I wouldn't end up seeing the movie until months after everyone else already had.



            Even though I don't get the channel that the movie (or hell even the show) airs on, I can just watch it off of YouTube when someone uploads it, just like how I've watched the past several episodes.  I've even been listening to the movie's soundtrack which has some great songs.  Some of my favorites being Acadeca and Unleash The Magic (which I feel almost has a Tim Burton vibe to it).



            Finally, my next countdown list of the Top 12 Movies I Like, But Everyone Else Hates will be coming out 2 weeks from now (though I might put out a post or 2 before then).  So until then I hope you guys have a great rest of the week and I'll see you on the next post.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment