Monday, August 24, 2015

"What A Twist" and impatiently waiting

            As I mentioned in a previous post, I had recently gotten into a series of books known as The WaterFire Saga.  Well just this morning I finished the second book, Rogue Wave, and damn did it end on a major plot twist/cliffhanger.  The twist itself is actually a play off of the "Tom Marvolo Riddle/I Am Lord Voldemort" twist from the Harry Potter series, but since that twist had been ruined for me, I was genuinely shocked by the use of it in this book.



            I currently have a ton of questions swirling around inside my head, mostly because the huge character reveal is someone who was thought to be dead centuries if not millennia ago.  Unfortunately, the next book in the series, Dark Tide, doesn't come out until about a month and a half from now, so until then, I'm stuck waiting impatiently for it to be published.



            In the meantime, I'm just going over the final details of my next Top 12 Countdown lists.  These are actually 2 lists that go together pretty well.  I'm not going to say what they are, but a little hint that I'll drop is that both are lists that Doug Walker has done in the past so anyone familiar with his work will probably figure it out pretty quickly.  The first list is set to be posted within the next 2 weeks and it will be on a Wednesday as I've stated that that will be the official day that I release my lists.  Until then, I hope you guys have a great rest of the month and I'll see you on the next post.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment