Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Job Interview, intense feels, and update for my countdown list

            So earlier today I had an interview for a job at Dunkin Donuts about a 5 minute drive from where I live.  I feel like it went very well and the manager (who was very friendly by the way) said that if I got the job, I'd hear back from her in 2 days.  So fingers crossed on that.



            Well after that I decided that I needed some down time to relax, so I went to my local theater to see Inside Out for the first time.  Oh god this movie was Awesome!!!  I found myself laughing harder than I've ever laughed for a movie before, but at the same time the emotional moments were really intense.  The level of feels was sky high.  BING BONG!!!  God what happened to him was soo tragic.  If this movie doesn't convince you that Pixar is officially back on top of their "A" game, you're not human.  5 stars all day er'day.



            Finally, I'm almost finished compiling my first ever Top 12 Countdown list on this blog.  Why Top 12 when in a previous post I said Top 10?  Well, after some consideration on the topic in question, I decided that the list was too good to limit to just 10 spots so I figured 12 would be a nice round number.  Plus, even if there aren't enough entries to justify 12 spots in future countdowns, I can just cut it in half and make it a Top 6 list, which works just as nicely.



            But back to the Top 12 list I'm working on, the entries have their descriptions, the accompanying video clips are all set, and I'm just in the process of making some last minute tweeking.  That might require more descriptions for the entries, moving some entries around, but it's nearing completion.  At this rate, I'd say that the list should be out by next Wednesday, which from this point on will be the official day that I release my Top 12 Lists as they happen when they happen.



            So be sure to tune in next week when I reveal my first ever Top 12 Countdown and until then I hope y'all have a great week.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment