Monday, February 8, 2016

Submitted Movie Audition and upcoming Top 12 list

            Hey everyone.  David here again to talk a little bit about what's been going on in my life as of lately.  So a few months ago I found this page on Facebook called Casting Calls where they basically post about auditions for Movies, TV Shows, and the like.  Well, just last Tuesday, I found out that they were holding online auditions for a few main characters in an upcoming Steven Spielberg movie, Ready Player One, based off of the book by the same name.  The role of Wade Watts sounded like a good fit for me so I memorized my audition lines, recorded the video, edited it to the proper size with help from one of my brothers, and submitted it.  Here's hoping that I get a callback.  I'll try to keep you guys in the loop.



            Aside from that, the Super Bowl was yesterday and I personally felt it and most of the ads were kinda meh.  At least me and my family got to eat a lot of junk food.  Also, next month, I'm going to be posting another Top 12 list to coincide with the release of a specific buddy comedy movie from a particular studio.  Until then, I will be posting my review of Deadpool over the weekend so you've at least got that to look forward to and I'll see you guys then.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment