Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Couple quick updates.

            Hey everyone.  David here again just dropping in to let y'all know of some new developments as of recently.  First off is that I'm pretty much all set for the Midwest Media Expo this coming April.  My parents bought the 3 Day Pass for me for my birthday as well as giving me some extra money to go towards food, I booked my reservation at the hotel just last month, and finally I booked my flight to and from Detroit a week or 2 ago.  Now all I have to do is wait for the weekend that the Expo finally happens.  April can't come fast enough.



            In addition to that, I have some news on the job front.  Just yesterday, I had a brief phone interview with the manager of one of my local Starbucks' in Springfield and he wants me to come in for a face to face interview tomorrow at 11:00 AM.  Hopefully, this'll end up leading to an actual job.  Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time.



            Aside from that, the only other thing that comes to mind is that my grandma left for Georgia last Thursday after spending the past several moths with us.  She says that she'll be back sometime around March or April, which I'm definitely looking forward to.  My uncle and his family (who my grandma is currently visiting) are trying to see if he can get time off to come up here sometime in the spring, but as of now there's nothing to report on.



            Anyways, I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years and I'll see you on the next blog post.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment