Saturday, December 12, 2015

A little something extra for you guys on my birthday.

            Hey guys.  David here with yet another blog post.  This one just so happens to be on my birthday.  Anyways, I decided to make this blog post as sort of like a special look at what goes on with some of my posts that I put up, in this case, one of my Top 12 Lists.



            With any list that I put together I always have to do a lot of research for the entries that I feature as well as looking up pictures, movie posters, and even YouTube videos that tie in with their respective entry (not to mention going through countless revisions and moving entries around before I get to the final product.  My Top 12 Movies I Like, But Everyone Else Hates and My Top 12 Cartoon Crushes lists were prime examples of this).  But as I'm doing my research, I sometimes come across some unexpected surprises.



            One example of this was in my last list of My Top 12 Cartoon Crushes.  While I was looking up pictures of Fluttershy on Google Images to feature in the list, I actually came across a piece of fanart from a DeviantArt user named Liggliluff that portrayed her as a Mermaid.  In fact, the picture can be seen down below.






            Now, of course, fanart like this didn't really fit in with Fluttershy's entry on my list, but, at the same time, I felt like this picture was too good to let go unnoticed.  So here it is.  A little something extra for those of you who follow my posts.  Hope you guys have a great rest of the weekend and I'll see you guys next weekend with my review of Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens.  Til then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment